Friday, April 17, 2009

Why sleep depravation and paranoia don't mix

Ok, things are a lot freakier at night. Things that appear normal during the day are wicked scary at night. Last night the light from the snake tank looked just like eyes watching me and Roth and I swear someone else was in my bedroom with us. Normally I'm fine in my own room.

I didn't get a lot of sleep because I was afraid Roth might stop breathing or I wouldn't hear him if he cried, this only increased my parania of time went on. Really, by 5 am this morning I was a bulthering mass of veritable nonsense...then mum made me go to bed and I slept till now.

2 comments:

  1. awww!! that sounds like you had a tough night!
    glad you finally got some sleep in though! and that little Roth is finally home.
    much love.

    ReplyDelete